Registration is now closed for this event. We are sorry for any disappointment.Please note:
- This is a high-security facility.
- Registration deadline is 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 17.
- A registration list must be provided to security. When you register, you will be asked for your name exactly as it appears on your ID. The name you provide in your registration MUST exactly match the name on your ID.
- Late registrations and walk-ins are not permitted.
In this captivating session, multiple award-winning public speaking champion Chanti Niven, will share her immensely popular presentation to help you understand your true potential and inspire you to achieve great results.
Specifically, you will learn what it takes to be a captivating presenter and facilitator: The lessons will include
- Learn what it takes to shine from the inside out.
- Get over yourself. Move form self-conscious to others conscious. As you begin to focus on others, your own fears and insecurities vanish and your confidence blossoms.
- Read people like a psychic. People don’t always tell you what they are really thinking and are often blind to what they are truly saying. Learn the secrets that will enable you to dive under and get to the stuff that really matter.
- Leave a lasting impression
About the Presenter:
Chanti Niven is a multiple award-winning public speaking champion, keynote speaker, successful entrepreneur, trainer and speech coach. She is the creator of the Captivating Speaker, Club CAPTIVATE and the Captivating Kids program.
Chanti has spent a lifetime of studying the art and science of communication and public speaking, but it took an encounter with death and three years of blindness to learn her most valuable lessons in life and communication.
Chanti’s most passionate desire is to help people understand their potential and achieve great things.
Date: Thursday, November 19
Time: 6:30 to 9:00
(Bring your business cards!)
6:30 – 7:00 – Arrival of guests
7:00 to 7:20 – Welcome, icebreaker, Presidents remarks
7:20 – 7:40 – Refreshments
7:40 – 8:20 – Speaker presentation, questions
Location: JAMS, The Gas Company Tower/Deloitte Building, 555 W. 5th Street, 32nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Light refreshments will be served
LINK TO DIRECTIONS:
The entrance for the parking structure is on Olive close to the corner of 5th. You need to self-park and read all designated signs. If you park behind someone, you must leave your keys with the attendant, which we would not recommend. At the time we are there, there shouldn’t be any issue finding a space without parking behind someone. Park in guest parking which we believe starts on the 3rd level – it is marked. You will pay on exit and must insert your ticket and pay by credit card.
Basement parking is $13.00 after 4 pm. We encourage car pooling.
Cancellation/Refund deadline is November 17
No shows will be charged in full.
Meeting location is Hosted by:
If you are interested in renting a conference room at JAMS for a training event, please contact Karla Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-253-9786 for additional information, rates, and availability.