This unique assessment-based program has expert facilitators working closely with you to help you master all aspects of training delivery. With this program, you’ll identify areas where you excel, and where you have opportunities for growth. You’ll benefit from collaborative and concrete training, and then be invited to assess your skills and knowledge.
Proving your ability will earn you the respected title of ATD Master Trainer. Become part of this exclusive group today.
Be properly prepared as the role of the trainer evolves and more is demanded of your talent and time. The ATD Master Trainer Program is a unique assessment-based offering that covers the entire process of delivering training, including assessment, preparation, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating learning, and evaluating learning. Grounded in theory and focused on practice and application, this program will develop your professional capacity in this area of expertise.
In this program, you will:
- Engage in an online learning community.
- Participant in a 4-day face-to-face course to develop and demonstrate your mastery of delivering training.
- Choose an elective (a second course) to meet a unique learning need and complete your learning experience.
- connection to a cohort of learning professionals
- a complete learning prioritization inventory tracking your professional growth in delivering training
- access to the ATD comprehensive guide to delivering training
- industry-recognized certificate—ATD Master Trainer™
- experience with 3-4 practice deliveries
- a video of your final training delivery with individualized feedback and analysis
- a robust participant guide, with tools, resources, and templates to use back on the job
The ATD Master Trainer Program is offered by the ATD Certification Institute.
The ATD Master Trainer Program, Core Course, starts on Tuesday, February 21, 2017. The workshop begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m. each day. (Please note: participants must be available to engage in an online community available three weeks prior to the Core Course, and complete their online elective within three months following the Core Course). ATD recommends approximately 12 hours to complete the pre-work before the in-person program.
Support ATD-LA with your registration.
Use ChIP code “CH8028” when you register for this course.