EVERYTHING DiSC WORKPLACE® CERTIFICATION
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is designed to increase confidence and expertise in delivering the Everything DiSC Workplace program. The course uses a blended-learning approach spanning four weeks involving:
- Self-directed online learning: Modularized, engaging activities that allow you to absorb knowledge at your own pace; online activities must be completed before their corresponding live virtual classroom session.
- Live virtual‐classroom sessions: Three 90-minute instructor-led online sessions involving small and large group activities.
- Project Team Plan: Ongoing assignment that promotes application of the learning to a real or potential workshop, followed by a group presentation in the third live session.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Learners will demonstrate:
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research
- Confidence and competence in facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace through skill practice via live virtual classroom sessions and field assignments
- Ability to customize the Workplace program to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization
GETTING STARTED—ONLINE TRAINING CENTER
On the day the course opens, you will receive your Everything DiSC Training Center login. You have 14 days to complete prework before the first live virtual classroom.
EARN A CREDENTIAL
Upon successful completion of all self-directed activities, attending all live virtual sessions, and passing the final exam, learners will earn the credential of a Certified Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitator.
SHRM RECERTIFICATION PROVIDER
If you hold a credential as a SHRM Certified Professional or Senior Certified Professional, Everything DiSC Workplace Certification will award you 15 Professional Development Credits toward your SHRM certification renewal.
CONTACT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the Certification course.
Workplace Profile, Workplace Facilitation Kit (or kit of your choice), Certification Workbook, DISC Manual, EPIC sub account, and forever access to answer your questions around programming, design, and more.
Christie Cooper, Ed.D
Inspiring is the word that best describes Christie!
Christie’s energy, coupled with a passion for effective learning, makes the workshops that she facilitates highly engaging and meaningful for the participants.
Christie is the founder and president and her mission is to "Inspire Learning and Leadership Development to help leaders and teams be their best."
Christie has extensive real-world business experience that benefits clients; including senior positions as a Regional Manager and Corporate Trainer with Mars Inc.
Christie holds an Ed.D in Organizational Leadership from Pepperdine University; is a Master MBTI Practitioner; is a Board-Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and the Center for Counseling and Education; Certified Trainer in Emotional Intelligence; Channel Partner with the Ken Blanchard Company; and Certified Analyst in Behaviors and Motivators with Target Training International. Cooper Consulting Group also conducts Job Benchmarking using a proprietary assessment. Additional certifications include:
- VOICES 360® | Interview Architect® | Leadership Architect®
- Learning Agility
- Unconscious Bias & Cultural Intelligence ®
- FIRO-B® | CPI®
Dr. Cooper is also an Associate Consultant for The Myers Briggs company-the official MBTI(R) resource and conducts MBTI workshops.
Cooper Consulting Group conducts 1/2 day and full day workshops, along with coaching, keynotes and lunch n' learn events for local organizations.
Clients include: Microsoft, Mercedes Benz, HBO, Panasonic, Homeland Security, The Climate Registry, BRAULT, CANIDAE, Brandetize, and the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. See our website for more.