Save the date! Registration will open soon.
Details to Follow!
Scott Withycombe, Vice President Talent & Rewards, Snap Inc. Khristina Keleshian, Senior Director, MPC University Training & Quality Worldwide, Herbalife Nutrition
Kavita Gupta, President ATD-LA, USC Advisory Board Chair Learning Design & Technology Online Master’s Program Anupa Naik, Board Member ATD-LA, CEO Smartwork! Inc.
- 6:30pm-7pm Registration, Networking and Dinner
- 7pm-8:30pm Program (all programs begin promptly at 7pm)
Details to Follow!
Important Guidelines for Attending In-Person Meetings at USC
- All attendees must complete a simple 5 question online Trojan Check on the day of the event to attend the meeting. You will receive a day pass QR code via email. You will not be allowed to enter the campus without this day pass.
- Attendees are requested to be vaccinated or have a negative Covid test result 72 hours prior to the event.
- ATD-LA will follow LA County health and safety guidelines that are subject to change.
ATD Capability Model
ATD Talent Development Capability Model Covered by the Presentation:
Building Personal Capability: Lifelong Learning, Collaboration and Leadership, Communication,
Impacting Organizational Capability: Future Readiness, Talent Strategy and Management, Organizational Development and Culture, Performance Improvement
Developing Professional Capability: Coaching, Career and Leadership Development
Photography and Video Waiver
By registering for this event, I do hereby give ATD Los Angeles and and its associates or assigns, or anyone acting under its authority or permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to: capture the image, audio, and content via photograph, videotape, audiotape, transcription, or other means now available, copyright in its own name or otherwise, and use, reuse, publish, and republish any and all material of which I presented, or may have been included in presenting, in whole or in part. I consent to the use of all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. If I do not provide permission, I understand that I will not activate my web camera during virtual sessions.
Please click here for cancellation and refund policies. We cannot guarantee that webinar/Zoom recordings will be available.