Save the date! Registration will open soon. Kick off the new year and come with your top tip, advice, tool or advice from a business project you worked on with internal or external clients, research project, conference, book or other source. There will be informal networking and raffle prizes! Don’t forget to bring business cards to share during the chapter meeting. Register early and bring a guest to share in on the fun!
Here are the rules for the Brain Exchange:
· Introduce yourself - Name, Title and Organization
· Explain which ATD Capability your tip, tool or advice covers based on the ATD Capability Model provided at your table
· Present your tool or tip within 90 seconds - Referees will let you know of the 45-second mark
Remember this is a learning event so no sales pitches will be allowed. All the great ideas will be recorded and a summary sent to each participant at the end of the meeting. Come out to enjoy learning and networking with your colleagues.
6:30pm-7pm Registration, Networking and Dinner
7pm-8:30pm Program (all programs begin promptly at 7pm)
8:30pm-9pm Informal Networking
University of Southern California, Ronald Tutor Campus Center
Room TCC 227, 3607 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Please allow 5-10 minutes to walk to the meeting room. Please tell the gate attendant you are attending an event at USC. Parking is $14 at the following structures:
· Downey Way Structure, 3667 McClintock Ave. Los Angeles 90089 (Use the entrance from Vermont)
· Gate 3, USC McCarthy Way Structure 3499 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90089,
· USC Hotel (Formerly Radisson), 3540 S. Figueroa St., Los Angeles 90089, or
· Gate 4, USC Royal Structure, 672-698 W. Jefferson Blvd South Los Angeles.
· Street parking is also available and USC is Metrolink friendly. It is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the meeting room from the Metrolink.
Important Guidelines for Attending In-Person Meetings at USC
- All attendees must complete a simple 5 question online Trojan Check on the day of the event to attend the meeting. You will receive a day pass QR code via email. You will not be allowed to enter the campus without this day pass.
- Attendees are requested to be vaccinated or have a negative Covid test result 72 hours prior to the event.
ATD Capability Model
Photography and Video Waiver
By registering for this event, I do hereby give ATD Los Angeles and and its associates or assigns, or anyone acting under its authority or permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to: capture the image, audio, and content via photograph, videotape, audiotape, transcription, or other means now available, copyright in its own name or otherwise, and use, reuse, publish, and republish any and all material of which I presented, or may have been included in presenting, in whole or in part. I consent to the use of all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. If I do not provide permission, I understand that I will not activate my web camera during virtual sessions.
Please click here for cancellation and refund policies. We cannot guarantee that webinar/Zoom recordings will be available.