Get ready for another high energy start to the New Year with ATD-LA’s award-winning Brain Exchange and Networking Get Together!
The Brain Exchange is our very popular forum to share your wining ideas, best practices and lessons learned with your peers to help generate better solutions for on-the-job problems. The pandemic produced new challenges and new ideas, so here is your chance to share your winning strategies.
We invite you to shine in the spotlight and share with your ATD-LA community in 90 seconds:
- A Talent Development-related work problem you faced
- Your solution to the problem and any lessons learned or best practices
- Go a step further and also show which ATD Talent Capability(ies) aligns with your problem and solution
Here are the rules to the Brain Exchange:
- Introduce yourself - Name, Title and Organization
- Explain your problem and solution in 90 seconds
- Moderators will let you know of the 45-second mark
- Remember this is a learning event so no sales pitches will be allowed. All of the great ideas will be recorded and a summary will be sent to each participant at the end of the meeting.
6:30 pm - 7 pm: Check In and Networking
7 pm - 8:30 pm: Program (all programs begin promptly at 7pm)
8:30 pm - 9 pm: Informal Networking
ATD Capability Model
Photography and Video Waiver
By registering for this event, I do hereby give ATD Los Angeles and and its associates or assigns, or anyone acting under its authority or permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to: capture the image, audio, and content via photograph, videotape, audiotape, transcription, or other means now available, copyright in its own name or otherwise, and use, reuse, publish, and republish any and all material of which I presented, or may have been included in presenting, in whole or in part. I consent to the use of all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. If I do not provide permission, I understand that I will not activate my web camera during virtual sessions.
Please click here for cancellation and refund policies. We cannot guarantee that webinar/Zoom recordings will be available.