Get ready for ATD-LA’s award-winning Brain Exchange and Networking Get Together!
The Brain Exchange is our very popular forum to share your winning ideas, best practices and lessons learned with your peers to help generate better solutions for on-the-job problems. Whether it’s something heard at the ATD International Conference and Expo in New Orleans in May, an interesting new idea you came across, or a personal lesson learned, we know there’s something important you have to share!
We invite you to shine in the spotlight and share with your ATD-LA community in 90 seconds:
- A Talent Development-related work problem you faced, your solution to the problem and any lessons learned or best practices, or
- Something fascinating you learned when working on your own professional development
- Go a step further and also show which ATD Talent Capability(ies) aligns with your share
Here are the rules to the Brain Exchange:
- Introduce yourself - Name, Title and Organization
- Explain your problem and solution or the thing you learned in 90 seconds
- Moderators will let you know of the 45-second mark
- Remember this is a learning event so no sales pitches will be allowed. All of the great ideas will be recorded and a summary will be sent to each participant after the meeting.
For the first time since 2019, we’ll be hosting the Brain Exchange in-person. Stay tuned for venue details. We hope to see you there!
By registering for this event, I do hereby give ATD Los Angeles and and its associates or assigns, or anyone acting under its authority or permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to: capture the image, audio, and content via photograph, videotape, audiotape, transcription, or other means now available, copyright in its own name or otherwise, and use, reuse, publish, and republish any and all material of which I presented, or may have been included in presenting, in whole or in part. I consent to the use of all media now or hereafter known for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. If I do not provide permission, I understand that I will not activate my web camera during virtual sessions.
Please click here for cancellation and refund policies. We cannot guarantee that webinar/Zoom recordings will be available.
All ADA accommodations require a seven day advanced notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reasonably search for and secure accommodations. ATD-LA cannot guarantee that accommodations can be reasonably secured with shorter notice. ATD-LA will cover costs for accommodations as required by law, for the published duration of the event only.