I had the pleasure of hosting the first Leadership Retreat for our ATD-LA chapter leadership team and what a blast we had! Great food and a scavenger hunt were topped off with a visit by author, former executive and coach, Caroline Leach, who not only did a book signing, but generously gifted copies of her book to everyone. A big thank you to our 20+ executive committee members, board of directors, office administrators, chapter leaders and volunteers!
I would also like to take this near half-year milestone to reflect on our accomplishments and share them with you. We could not have done this without you, our members!
- Weathered the storm created by the pandemic with strong financial reserves.
- Welcomed over 45 new individual members 19 of whom received a complimentary membership from the KG Talent Development Grant, and a corporate member, Herbalife.
- Hosted over 365 members and guests at chapter meetings, webinars, orientations, communities of practice meetings and mentorship meetings.
- Developed strategies, team building and friendships through board and chapter leader leadership strategic planning meetings.
- Recruited 25+ chapter leaders and volunteers in the past 3 years since I became president-elect with a retention rate of 81%.
- Implemented a new Code of Conduct for chapter leaders and volunteers.
- Added over 75 new followers to our LinkedIn social media platform with an average of 20k impressions per month.
ATD-LA continues to be an award-winning top tier chapter! Let us celebrate our successes and keep building on our 75-year history. If you are interested in joining the leadership team and giving back to the learning and development community, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank for your continued commitment and support of the chapter, and we look forward to seeing you at upcoming programs and events. Enjoy this slideshow of your chapter leadership team hard at work having fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxyM0NcyrG4